Forms

 

Club Forms

 
 
 
 

Forming a Club

 

Are you starting a club? You will need to fill out this form and include the following:

  • Club Constitution

  • Membership List (15+ current York Students)

  • Annual Budget

 
 

If you are part of an existing club and would like to continue into the following year, you will need to fill out this form and include the following documents:

  • Election Results

  • Annual Budget


 

Funding Forms

 

Use this form if your event is in the future. If you form is validated, you will receive 60% of the approved amount upfront. The remaining 40% of the funding can be claimed after the event has passed, by filling out the Post-Event Funding Form.

 

Use this form is your event has passed. You can apply for post-event funding even if you have not applied for pre-event funding.